How to use Bingberg:
1. Pour about 2/3 of the water in the glass;
2. Put the tip of the iceberg down, hold both sides with a cherry blossom spoon and hand, and put it into the water steadily; the iceberg will float;
3. Use a match to light the candle, and after burning, add an appropriate amount of essential oil according to personal preference;
4. When it needs to be extinguished, cover it with the delivered cherry blossom spoon; do not blow it out with your mouth.
1 Don't throw into the water directly by violence
2. Don't let the candle wick get wet
3Due to personal sensory differences, the burning scent is light, and the ornamental is more excellent than the practicality; please buy rationally!
1. The flammable time of an iceberg is 4-5 hours, and it can be ignited repeatedly. It is not a one-time operation.
2. After being extinguished, the iceberg can be soaked in the water without removing it, which will not affect the re-ignition.
3. Trimming the black part of the candle wick when lit for the second time is recommended, which can effectively avoid black smoke and improve the viewing effect.